Friday, September 21, 2012
baby, i'm back...
it's been months since my last post...
but i'm coming back outta retirement
(or at least going to make a serious effort)
since the last time we spoke i have:
- visited friends and hosted visitors
- moved apartments
- watched far too much Storage Wars and Bar Rescue
- survived another tax deadline (aka "overtime city")
- changed relationship status
- gone back to school
- discovered the best sandwich known to mankind
so... you see i have decent reasons for my absence
but i hope to see you all around much more from now on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't wait to catch up with you! Best sandwich known to mankind? There better be a post coming for that!
Glad you checked in! I've totally been thinking about you! (And what a bitch that I didn't even check-in via twitter!!). Glad to see you're back!
yaaaayyyyyy!!!!
Just stumbled upon you...but welcome back regardless!
I hate storage wars, but I think we can still be friends. I mean, I like sandwhiches. That's something, right?
Post a Comment