Another weekend, come and gone.
This weekend was lots of fun!
Saturday I went shoping for bridesmaid dresses with my roommate... and I think we found a few that would work quite well! Just have to run them by the other bridesmaids.
Then today I went grocery shopping and bought a TON of produce.
![]() |
| Apples (gala and granny), oranges, tangerines, mangos, limes, lemons (all the veggies are in the fridge) |
For the next four days I am doing a mini juice fast/cleanse/feast/whatever you want to call it. I've done a few days before in the past and think its a great way to reboot your system and get back on track. Please feel free to ask me about it in the next five days and hold me accountable! (If you want to know more about juicing, you can always visit Ashley's blog where she documented her 30 Day Juice Fast.)
After grocery shopping, my boyfriend and his friend came over for a friendly game of Monopoly City.
![]() |
| Just so you know, I owned Riverside, and I built a stadium there. You're welcome, hometown. |
It was all of our first time playing this version, so it was quite amusing trying to figure out the rules.
After we got the hang of it, we played for a few hours and then tried not to pout too much when my boyfriend took all our money (Where'd you get the pink fifty's, grandma?!?).
At least I got second place :)
It's always a little sad when you have to say goodbye to the weekend,
BUT - I'm almost more excited for this upcoming week!!
In the next week, we have Cinco de Mayo to celebrate (Mexican food? Margaritas? Pinatas? YES PLEASE!)
Also, I have three birthdays to celebrate (my roommate's, my roommate's man's and my man's roommate... did I confuse you with that? I found it amusing I could describe them all in such few terms).
![]() |
| I wish I had a Cinco de Mayo birthday! |
In addition to all of these celebrations, I have bootcamp week #2. I'm loving this bootcamp and wish it was six days a week instead of three!
How was your weekend? Do you have anything exciting planned for this upcoming week?
Will anyone be in Old Town Scottsdale on Saturday for Cinco De Mayo festivities?




5 comments:
I found out I will be moving to Germany, so since I'm sure they could care less about Cinco De Mayo there I will make sure to celebrate here! :)
I'm doing a race on Cinco De Mayo, and afterwards, there is this huge party and Cinco De Mayo celebration. I'm so excited!! You better believe I will be drinking a margarita...or 10. I'm glad you're enjoying your boot camp!!
bah! i love the birthday fun! and im liking this healthy may thing.. perhaps i shall join.. but maybe not...
thanks for the stadium dude.. was it footballl? the smashlies???
PS how is riverside even IN a game like this..???
PPS can we play when we visit?
Good luck on the cleanse..I have done several juice detox programs..and I think the key is to drink LOTS of water in between. Also, it always helped me to mix it up - like put the juice in a bowl so it feels like you are eating something.
Cince de Mayo and three birthdays is LOADS to celebrate!!! I would definitely need a juice cleanse after that :)
Post a Comment