Monday, April 9, 2012

Running Plan - Week #2


My roommate and best friend's wedding is exactly 8 months from today.

Last year on her birthday


I was told that as a bridesmaid, my only duty was to "stand there and look pretty".
I told her that I was really good at that ;)


At our friend's wedding 

I also told her that I would be her workout buddy in the upcoming months, since I'm her only local bridesmaid (everyone else is back in SoCal, where we're from).

Last week, we signed up for a bootcamp together. I don't feel ready for a bootcamp yet, but it was a great deal (hellooooooo, Groupon!) and its super close to our house (15 minute walk or 3 minute drive)... so how could I resist?  It's always way better to make a fool outta yourself when you have a friend to laugh along side you anyways.


Since the bootcamp doesn't start for a few more weeks, I will continue with my running plan for now.
Enjoy :)


My Running Plan - Week 2

1st Workout
Warm up: Walk 5 mins
Run/Walk Plan: 1.5 min run, 1 min walk, repeat 8x
Cool down: Walk 5 mins
Total Time: 30 mins

2nd Workout
Warm up: Walk 5 mins
Run/Walk Plan: 2 min run, 1 min walk, repeat 7x
Cool down: Walk 4 mins
Total Time: 30 mins

3rd Workout
Warm up: Walk 5 mins
Run/Walk Plan: 2 min run, 1 min walk, repeat 7x
Cool down: Walk 4 mins
Total Time: 30 mins

4th Workout
Warm up: Walk 5 mins
Run/Walk Plan: 2.5 min run, 1 min walk, repeat 6x
Cool down: Walk 4 mins
Total Time: 30 mins

Get it. 




1 comment:

Kristin said...

thanks for honoring my request to stand there and look pretty. much appreciated. just a few more weeks till booty camp begins!