Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Juice Day #2

Day two of "jucing". I'm not even sure I can call it that, because I'm not drinking only juice during these five days. But its still some sort of reboot, and I'm loving the results.

{Juice 1}

purple cabage, cameo apples, lemon, rainbow chard and carrots
After I juiced those, I realized it did not make enough juice... 
Only half full! But it IS colorful

So I added another batch of goodies to the same cup:


spinach, more rainbow chard, another cameo apple, the other half of the lemon

{Juice 2} 

3 navel oranges, handful of strawberries

best juice I've made so far

Lucky for me, there were no speed bumps today. Everything went as planned. I was not hungry and had no headaches all day :) 

Today was an off day from bootcamp so I headed over to the gym to do just a little but of running. The gym was so crowded today! I wonder if everyone else in Arizona is participating in Healthy May as well? Haha.

{Dinner}

After the gym I headed home and made my dinner - sauteed spinach with garlic on raw zucchini noodles. 
I'm currently obsessed with zucchini noodles. They are delicious and healthy! 
Until tomorrow - have a great (healthy) day!! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yum - I want to go home and make a juice! I almost always make green juice (Kale, celery, cucumber, apple, lime), but I made tangelo juice once and it was amazing!

Your rainbow juice looks awesome!

kyoung said...

This looks delicious! I think I have the same juicer lol... So glad you found my blog because I love yours! :)